3/18/08

Victory!

  Belly Update:  YES you can finally see a little baby pooch.  Just in the last few days!  I will post pictures as soon as Jason gets home to take some.  

Yesterday I had a discussion with my boss about me moving to a part time position after the baby arrives AND it went really well!  She was very supportive and has no problem with me being part time once baby W has arrived.  I have been pondering this for a while so it is a huge relief to have this decision set in stone!  

Even bigger news:  Jason suprised me and refinishe the hardwood floors while I was in Australia.  I came home to some AMAZING looking floors!  That is another huge step towards the house being baby ready.  I feel like things are falling into place so quickly and we have another 5 months before  the baby arrives!  We are AHEAD of schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment