4/10/08

Furniture

On Saturday Jason and I headed out with the Hartl's at 7:00am to hit up garage sales.  The Harl's found a crib and Jason and I found a sewing machine, a garage organizer, and a snugli.  After the garage sale we headed to the nude furniture sale to see if they had a dresser that I liked for the baby room.  On the way there we came across Texas Furniture Company which was going out of business and we bought what  you see below:
...it was a great deal, but we did set out for baby furniture and we ended up with a new master bedroom set for ourselves, but this is the first piece(s) of furniture we have bought to date and it is so nice to have one room without a hodge podge of furniture!  Now I will refinish the dresser I currently have and that will be the baby's!

No comments:

Post a Comment