7/18/08

Week 34

6 weeks to go!  I think the baby is working on lodging itself because I can feel almost a tearing feeling around my pelvic bone.  The doctor said that I would probably feel this as the baby lodges itself into my pelvic bone and I was feeling this last night.  

Fetal development in pregnancy week 34:fetus in eighth month Your amazing baby is on the move! They’ve been riding fairly high in your stretched-out womb till now (while kindly compressing your poor internal organs), but now they’re planning on making the big move to your pelvis this week. If you haven’t noticed it already, you’ll be feeling the weight shift that signals that your baby is most likely out of breech position, with their head now resting on your pubic bone. In liver news: although not quite fully formed, your little miracle’s liver is now capable of processing a certain amount of waste. In general, most of your child’s prenatal physical development is pretty much up to snuff and ready for the outside world. Naturally, further weight gain is expected—so you’re still not at maximum capacity despite probably feeling like you definitely are maxed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment