7/13/11

Happy Birthday Jericho!

A year ago today I was not excited about having to evict you. I wanted the same birth for you that I gave Blythe. An un-medicated, undetermined, spontaneous birth. I had heard horror stores about what Pitocin can do to the intensity of contractions, but you had overstayed your welcome in my womb (according to the doctor) 42+ weeks and the 13th of July would have to do. Today Daddy and I will read through your birth story to remember that wonderful day, the awesomeness of a 1.5 hour labor, and the even greater joy of bringing another baby girl into our lives.

You have accomplished SO much during this first year and we have loved watching you, video taping you, and taking your picture every step of the way.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Jericho Skye!

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments:

Post a Comment