2/18/10

Got a few stories for you Ags!


The above picture is from the "Crazy Dinosaur" game that I bought IONS ago, I think were talking 3rd grade. Anyways I NEVER could get those darn dinosaurs to all line up correctly. I stumbled upon it when I was at my moms this past weekend and took it out. I played with it for about 10 minutes and then Jason took over, he counted up the dinosaurs, colors, etc. made a chart to figure out who could and couldn't go here and there...yada, yada...basically messed around with it for a few hours and then GAVE UP and put them back in the box. I came around a little bit later looking for those pesky dinosaurs and took them back out of the box. Then low and behold about 20 minutes later I had SOLVED the dinosaurs!!! Fortunately, no one was recording my victory dance, but let me assure you I was mighty proud that I had finally conquered the dinosaurs. Don't worry I numbered the back of them so I could feel victory again someday!


If you can't have snow on Christmas morning, why not Valentines day? And hey it was like Christmas because we celebrated Christmas with my dad and Blythe is sporting her new oh so cute Pink coat! I LOVE this coat so it better fit again next year :)



If you have spend anytime around Blythe lately you know she LOVES her baby dolls. Here is a picture of her contemplating what she should do to/with them next.


I thought I heard a little russle out of Blythe after nap time, but it got quiet again so I went to go get the diapers off the line, knowing Jason was inside and could collect her if she was really awake. I got back inside and still silence, then I heard some giggles. I went into her room to find THIS. Daddy taking over her crib. Silly daddy. She looks quite thrilled to have a bed mate though.


This is a picture where she proves to mommy that she knows the color yellow. We were at the park up the street and there is a yellow infant swing on one side of the park. Daddy was swinging on the big kid swings so she went over there. She wanted to get on the swing, but I said "no, you have to swing in the yellow swing," she quickly turned and walked a few swings down, pointed and said "wellow," I was thinking 'good guess kid,' so I looked down and saw there was another yellow swing so I said "no the other yellow swing," she promptly went to it! How could I NOT let her swing on the yellow swing? Watch out they are smarter than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment