12/10/10

Finally floating again

I knew it had been a long time since I blogged, but I had no idea how long it had really been until I logged on and saw it was 11/17..WOW I am almost a month behind. I debated about going back through the days and pictures and playing catch-up, but I resolved to go ahead and catch-up on memory book pages and post some sneak peeks here so you could see what we have been up two the last 3+ weeks. Apparently we have been having WAY too much fun to get around to blogging.

On November 20th we took Jericho to her first Aggie game and Blythe showed us she is an old pro at cheering for the Aggies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cousin Blair and his wife Tanya were in the states for a visit from Australia so we took them to see the holiday festivities at the Gaylord.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment