3/10/12

My little Picasso

I jumped on the computer this AM to check e-mail and found this pictures lying on the desk and it made me smile, and I had to share.

Photobucket

It's so creative, complete, single colored, then multi-colored, but my favorite part...the little person on the bottom. Did you notice the person has a body! I didn't teach her to draw a body, but somehow her people drawings just matured from a head with arms and legs to a head with a body and arms and legs. When did this happen? I know I saw her working on this green masterpiece yesterday before nap time, but I'm not sure when the person was added. I guess that comes with 3.5..the body. How do they get SO much older every single day? I love this girl and love how creative and artistic she is, she must get that from her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment