2/2/11

Randomness

I seem to always be at a loss of what I should do when I get behind on my blogging. Should I go back and do separate blogs and play catch-up or should I just go from the day forward and not try to go back or should I some how try to make it all flow together? I am not feeling the flow together today and I hate to not share cute stories/photos so I am opting for random because random I can do.

Story Time

Story time is back and Blythe is ecstatic. This girl loves her story time. She sings the songs, talks about the books, and talks about Ms. Bobby all the time. Story time runs on the A&M schedule so they took a good 5 weeks off during Christmas break so Blythe and I had to improvise. Creating our own story time at home, taking turns playing Ms. Bobby, but last Thursday we got the real deal. Jason hears about story time, but had not had the opportunity to witness it himself so he surprised Blythe and showed up at story time.

After story time we had a picnic on the Library lawn with daddy as our special guest. When Blythe was helping me make sandwiches she noticed that we made an extra one and kept asking me who's sandwich is that mommy? I told her it was just an extra in case one of our friends or someone else was hungry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After daddy left to head back to work we got an extra treat because the Romansky's showed up to join us for our picnic. Jericho decided all this fresh air and sun was a great place to catch some zzz's while the toddlers ran around and watched demolition across the street.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Late Night Fun with Daddy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunshine

We did our very best to soak up as many rays before this horrible cold front as possible. Spending long leasurly mornings at the park, knowing we should go home for nap time, but enjoying the moment so much that we decide naps can be pushed back by an hour, or two. This little stint of warm weather has me really excited for the tiny smidgen of spring that will soon be here where we can be park junkies all day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know you are all wondering, where on earth did Jericho get that good looking hat? Right here from these two hands and two knitting sticks [professionally known as needles] baby, my first knit project! And where is Blythe's hat? Its shoved in a bag waiting to be resurrected by Crissy because I decided this time I should use finer yarn and make a fancy brim, lets just say something went awry.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Today we went for the one pony tail look and wow how can that make her look so much older?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Watch out, this one is going to be on the move any day and I know a 2 year old who is not going to be impressed with the new found mobility

No comments:

Post a Comment