5/29/12

Pizza Party

I'm the 'head'' chef of this house, but only out of necessity.  If I could figure out how to photosynthesize, I would be in heaven.  I have learned that fresh, made from scratch food tastes SO much better than the other stuff, but that also means more preparation.  There are days that I wish I could be satisfied, and my family, with a box of kraft mac and cheese and some frozen chicken nuggets, but that just doesn't cut it.  So I cook, the stuff we like, not because I enjoy cooking but because I don't like the way we all melt down when we are starving.  Which leads me to my love of Monday nights.  We shared dinner duty on Monday nights with the Allison's, some Mondays we cooked and the other Monday's they cooked, but we always had each other's company and that makes cooking much more entertaining.

A while ago Mary, Jason's maternal grandmother, gave us some individual pizza pans and I finally got the chance to try them out.  This was one of the best meals because I made the dough and the sauce, the Allison's brought the toppings and then everyone, including the kiddos, made their own pizza to their liking so there was no "I don't like this, I don't want that."  Thanks Mary, we all had fun making our pizza and they were all really tasty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment