5/19/12

Tiny Dancer

All first great performers must put on stage make-up before entering the stage...and Blythe is a GREAT performer...in case you didn't know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was allowed to do her lips and her mascara...Mamo was assigned the rest

Photobucket

The Great Backstage

To be or not to be, that was a difficult question.  Part of me yearned to be backstage to encourage and pep up the tiny dancers, but the other part of me wanted to see my littler performer do her first performance in the audience where I could take a gazillion pictures, like my life depended on it.  Seeing as I am not able to be two places at once I found the next best thing...My mom was backstage and I was front and center in the audience!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Performance

We're gonna call it a performance instead of a dance because the dance part kinda fell by the way-side.  At practice Ms. Constance had always stood in front of them and talked them through the dance.  Somehow that didn't happen at the performance so the tiny dancers did their own thing, which pretty much consisted of circling around  each other for the butterfly dance and then diving in the pond (except for Blythe) for the duck dance.  I posted the performance yesterday, but today I will post the actual dance that I taped during Monday's practice so you can see them dance :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of the day, whether they remembered to circle, point their toes, turn around, lift their arms, not play with their duck bills, or just stood there it wouldn't really matter.  They're tiny dancers and just seeing them on the stage dressed up as mini ballerina's is plenty cute and plenty entertaining.

Someone was very excited about her flowers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment: