3/9/09

Stations, Fish Fry, and a Commune

This past Friday we went to Stations of the Cross and then a Fish Fry with the Hartl's and Romansky's. After the Fish Fry we retreated to the Hartl's. Little did we know that we would not leave the Hartl's till 3:30AM. The conversation was wrapping up about 1am when Thaddeous threw out the killer question "What negative thing would I need to know about you if I was considering living in a commune with you?" After each person put their confession on the table the rest of us would have to say whether or not it was a "deal breaker." It was very interesting and consiquently helped us all to dive a little deaper into each others "bad habbits." The end conclusion was pretty interesting as we saw that our bad habbits were most accepted and related to our spouces. I think I was the biggest outlier..by the end of the night it was clear that a commune was no place for me becasue I run a dictatorship! So now I refer to the Wilkes household as Monica's Commune. The next time you find yourself needing something to talk about try this one out and see where it leads you.

No comments:

Post a Comment