10/2/10

Late 20's

Today I have officially left my early twenties and started my late twenties. I could look at today as a bit of an oh shit moment, knowing there are only 4 years between me and 30, but then I think about my life and how the numbers don't really matter. I wouldn't cash in any years to go back, to redo, or to be younger because then I wouldn't be where I am. I am happy and proud of what I have done in 26 years and I can only hope to be blessed with many, many more birthdays. This birthday was particularly special because I had a little one old enough to help me blow out my candles, and while blowing out your own candles is fun, it doesn't hold water to having help from a little one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! that was a beautiful post. you really have accomplished so much in 26 years. congrats to you and your cute family.

    ReplyDelete