10/26/10

Rough Afternoon

I always hope that everyday can be filled with smiles and rainbows and sunshine and all the things that make everyone happy, but I suppose some days just have to let in a little gray to remind us to be thankful for all those sunny days. This afternoon Blythe had some gray moments and I wish that I could say that I responded each time very calm and collected, but I have to admit that she started to wear on me and I let a little gray seep out of me too and I hate that feeling. I rarely feel completely done at the end of the day and ready to pull my hair out and I feel bad for those stay at home moms who count down the minutes till their husband walks in the door, but today I sympathize with them. So this evening I decided a beer was in order, but about half way through the beer I realized that a beer is not really my 'I've had a hard day and need a little TLC for the soul'...no a warm fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream on top would have gone a lot further.

It's a good thing she is so darn cute. I will give you one guess as to how she got on top of the trash can...

Photobucket

And then there is this precious little one who had only sunshine to give today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Sunday as we were walking out the door I grabbed the diaper bag like I always do and Blythe ran back inside for Nilla's diaper bag

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment