4/22/10

Bubbles!

Bubbles is not only our new favorite word, but also our favorite activity. When she wakes up in the morning she wants:

1) Shoes
2) Outside
3) Bubbles


Listening intently to daddies instructions on bubble blowing/making

Showing off her "Pretty" toes


Going on a bubble hunt


In the last week or so Jason and I have gone from Dada and Momma to Mommy and Daddy (Blythe pronounces it "Mommie and Daddie" - strong accents on the end). It started with Mommy and I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about it. It wasn't that I disliked being called Mommy, but I have been momma for so long. I guess I just felt like momma had to die to make way for Mommy. Jason made the comment to me "isn't it cute how she calls you mommie," and it is, but it did take some getting use to. But I am happy to be Momma or Mommy or anything else she chooses to call me, I am just happy that she belongs to me and I belong to her :). Jason went from Dada to Daddy just in the last few days and it is OH SO cute. Funny how you can easily let someone elses name change, but its harder to let go of your own name.

After the successfully completion of the sandbox, it was time to make a top so we don't have any kitty or possum visitors leaving us an unpleasant and potentially stinky surprise.




For all those people who have told us and continue to tell us that Children are the best blessing ever, well that is an understatement. I don't think there are even words to describe it, but pictures get us just a little closer to that definition.


We are head over heels for our little Blythe and we couldn't be happier with the new camera!

1 comment:

  1. She's such a sweetie!! I already think this little guy is a blessing...and he hasn't even come yet! I can't believe how close our due dates are. It should be fun! I too haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms. If pregnancy is this easy and I get something so great, why not have more? Whew, ok, I need to slow down. I haven't even had the kid yet!!

    ReplyDelete